Lunamière

Dear readers,

today I want to present you a german influencer from munich I just met in a blogger community. She is known as Thuy Luna and I am just fascinated about her. She is also vietnamese like me and her sense of style is just amazing. But the most interesting thing about her is that she's fulfilling her dreams by having her own shop with statement accessories.

lunamiere, influencer, webshop

Her accessories are able to combine statement with minimalism and I can't get enough of the unique pieces. You can discover them on her shop's Instagram page. I'm, myself, found some pieces I can't resist. The shop is now having it's own webshop since 8th April this year, but I'm still romanticizing about the beautiful pictures on her Instagram pages.

lunamiere, influencer, webshop

Even herself is an interesting person. I love to read her actual blog which is also linked to her Instagram account. I like to read about her travel experience and she also gives practical tips. She is not like the usual influencer we all know, but she is pretty grounded and her character is just lovely.

lunamiere, influencer, webshop

If you don't have any ideas how to spend you easter money, I would recommend to visit her shop www.lunamière.com and browse through the unique pieces. Happy easter everybody!

xo, RubyliXious

Share:

1 comments

  1. Sehr schöner Schmuck! Vor allem die letzen Ohrringe gefallen mir sehr gut 😊

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora von from the outset // personal lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete