Zoeva

Dear readers,

I bought myself a whole collection of MakeUp brushes and I love them. But when I have to compare all my brushes I really have to say: Once you use high quality brushes, you'll never use something else. Even if the brushes are really good and cheap, I love the high quality brushes by Zoeva.

zoeva

I got those pink brushes with a bag and I'm so in love with them. Even if there are only 5 brushes in it. The quality is uncomparable. Even on the web shop of Zoeva you could find brushes in vegan quality. The hair of the brushes are so naturally and soft.

zoeva

The design is also an aspect why I always want to buy more of them. Sure, they are expensive regarding to quantity, but it it really worth it.

xo, RubyliXious

Share:

5 comments

  1. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich habe schon so viel Gutes über diese Pinsel gehört, sollte sie wirklich mal testen :) Aber du hast absolut Recht, hochwertige Pinsel machen einen enormen Unterschied!
    Liebe Grüße ♡Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post!
    Kisses :)

    www.soslubadem.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the brushes are amazing :) They look so pretty

    ReplyDelete