Relaunch 2017

Dear readers,

as you noticed, I already start the relaunch of my blog. It is not even perfect and ready to publish online right now, but I don't want to take my site down any longer. So, I decided to publish it even it's not ready, but I think you all deserve to have a first look of my redesign.

relaunch 2017

I'm still working on some changes and I have to reupload the old posts, but I like the new template. It's more dynamic with extra features. Some colors and links are still not matching yet, but the color scheme and my old new logo is online. I try to do it beside my job and my studies and mainly the preparing before Christmas.

Be patient with me and I will post new stuff.

xo, RubyliXious

Share:

2 comments

  1. I can't wait for the relaunch of your blog - I'm sure it's going to be an awesome change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i am waiting now:) follow:) now waiting for U:)

    ReplyDelete