Disneys Aladdin in Hamburg

Dear readers,

my beloved boyfriend presented me a weekend in Hamburg with tickets for the Disney Aladdin – The Musical for Christmas and I was so excited to receive it.
Unluckily, I had my intermediate examination this week, so it was very exhausting for me. The first part of the intermediate exam is the theoretical part on thursday. On the weekend Niclas and I will be in Hamburg and on sunday evening we will watch the musical. On monday I have to be back in Hannover to fulfil practical part of the intermediate exam.
hamburg

We drove on saturday at 11h AM to have enough time for the shopping trip he promised me. I wasn't really successful, but I got a new bag by & other stories and some tanktops by Urban Outfitters and Amercian Apparel. Happpy though, we got some food in the mall. As foodies, we actually look for some interesting restaurants, but this time, we were really tired to find anything. For the next time, we have to do some research.
hamburg
I thought we have to dress classy for a musical, but a musical lasts for about 3 hours so I chose a very comfortable variant of a classy outfit.
hamburg           hamburg

  • oversized blazer with golden buttons by Vero Moda
  • white chiffon tanktop by Forever 21
  • smoking pants by H&M
  • pointy velvet flats Forever 21
  • bag by Chanel
  • watch by Marc Jacobs

hamburg
And finally on sunday evening, we watched the musical. I really recommend you to watch Disney Musicals. They're magical and I was pretty delighted. It was better than I expected even for my boyfriend who isn't really a fan of musicals was impressed.
It was a wonderful weekend, but it was too short.

xo, RubyliXious

Share:

4 comments

  1. Aladin wollte ich auch sehen :( beneide dich
    LG
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar:)
    Ja, ich habe auch echt überlegt ob ich mir die Sachen überhaupt bestellen soll, wegen den Versandkosten. Im Endeffekt bereue ich es nicht, aber eine Sammelbestellung mit einer Freeundin ist natürlich viel besser.

    Schöner Post. Ich komme zwar aus Hamburg, habe es bisher aber leider noch nicht geschafft das neue Musical zu sehen, obwohl ich ein total Fan von Aladin bin.

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    http://femme-pure.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toller Beitrag & tolle Bilder !!

    Hier könntest du an einem Gewinnspiel teilnehmen :)
    ☛ http://bedeutungsvolle-momente.blogspot.de/2016/04/caseapp-giveaway.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schöner Beitrag! Du hast jetzt eine Leserin mehr :)
    Herzlichst, Geena Samantha von http://mintcandy-apple.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete